Five Day Forecast (text)
Severe Weather Alerts
Current Watches, Warnings and Advisories for Harford (MDC025) Maryland Issued by the National Weather Service
- Weather radar via WJZ Baltimore
- Weather radar via CNN
- Weather radar via Accuweather
- Weather radar via Weather Channel
- Wunderground Fullscreen Weather
Hurricane/Tropical Weather Radar
- Atlantic Basin (animated)
- Tropical Cyclone Activity
- Visible Satellite, East Coast
- Infrared Satellite, East Coast
- Water Vapor Satellite, East Coast
- GOES East (Flash animation)
- Hurricane Tracking Map
- BGE Power Outage Map
- Maryland Power Outages
- Harford County Road Closures
- Harford County Emergency Operations Center
- WBAL Weather Closings and Delays
- Harford County Snow Plow Tracker
Weather Forecast from the National Weather Service
7-Day Forecast for Latitude 39.41°N and Longitude 76.3°W (Text-Only)
NWS Forecast for: Edgewood MD
Issued by: National Weather Service Baltimore, MD/Washington, D.C.
Last Update: 10:37 am EDT Mar 27, 2015
This Afternoon: A chance of rain before 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. North wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Tonight: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Northwest wind 7 to 13 mph.
Saturday: A chance of snow showers after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Northwest wind 15 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Saturday Night: A chance of snow showers before 9pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. Northwest wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 45. Northwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
Sunday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
Monday: Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
Monday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
Tuesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
Tuesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
Wednesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Wednesday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46.
Thursday: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
Visit your local NWS office at: http://www.erh.noaa.gov/lwx/
» Also see the National Weather Service Forecast for Edgewood, MD